- Play with a rubber band.
Stretch it between the fingers or put it on your wrist.
The rubber band will snap on your hand or wrist.
- Play with a ball,
for example a prickly ball or a round, squishy ball.
Roll it over your arms or palms.
Or squeeze it firmly.
- Put some ice in your mouth
or on your skin.
- Take a hot and cold shower.
- Hug yourself.
Let someone hug you.
- Massage yourself.
Let someone massage you.
- Take a warm or cold foot bath.
- Take a deep breath, breathe out deeply.
- Pat yourself down.
Pat your whole body with your hand.
Your feet, legs, arms, belly, buttocks, shoulders and head.
- Walk barefoot, in the grass or on the balcony.
- Squeeze a cuddly toy.
- Put body lotion n.
- Put a hot water bottle on your belly.